How to Use Our Returns Portal
When returning an item purchased online via Dear Blackbird Boutique, you will need to submit a returns request via our Returns Portal.
From here, we will be able to approve your request and grant you a refund to your original payment method, a 110% store credit, or an exchange.
For detailed instructions on how to use our returns portal, please see below:
1. After heading to our Returns Portal., enter your order number and the email address, mobile phone number or post code as used on your original transaction. You can locate your order number on the email confirmation sent to you after purchase. Click 'Start a Return'.
2. Here you will see a list of items in your order. Click the tick box next to the items you'd like to return to ensure they are ticked. If you have multiple items in your order and only wish to return one or some of them, ensure you've selected the items you wish to return and not the others.
3. Next to 'Action', click the drop down menu to select what mode of return you'd like to proceed with.
- Return products for 110% Store Credit: We will email you a digital gift card to the value of your purchase plus an extra 10% for your next purchase with us. These are valid for 12 months.
- Refund: Your purchase will be refunded to the original payment method upon the successful return of your items.
4. Next to 'Reason', click the drop down menu to select the reason for your return.
5. In 'Customer Notes', add any information we may need to approve your return. Click 'Continue'.
6. On the next page, select how you would like to return your item. You have two options for this:
- Ship with our Pre-Paid Returns Label: We will send you an digital invoice for the payment of your return shipping (This is $9.95 for all Australian returns). Upon the payment of this, you will receive an email with the shipping label ready to be printed. Please package your item safely and secure the shipping label to the front and take to your local post office.
- Return to Local Store: You will return the item to our store at 16B Napier Street, Warragul VIC.
From here, you will receive an email stating whether your returns submission has been accepted or denied. Please note: For the item to be approved, it will need to be in line with our returns policy.
Next, you will either return your item in-store, or you will receive a digital invoice for the payment of your returns shipping.
Upon the successful return of your product, we will follow your instructions and process your refund or store credit accordingly.
Should you need any assistance at any point in the process, please contact our team at Dear Blackbird Boutique via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via mobile (0478779296 )