Eyepillow - BanksiaWheat Bags Love
This Banksia eyepillow can help when you have a headache as the cooling weight over your eyes will help you relax. The print is a watercolour painting of the Australian native banksia.
- Hand made in Australia
- 100% cotton fabric
- Beautiful banksia print on one side and a soft sandy yellow cotton on the other side
- Perfect size for placing over your eyes or for using as a pocket warmer
- Great for tired eyes, puffy eyes, headaches and brilliant relaxing nanna naps!
- Warm in the microwave (30-60 secs only) for a mini heat pack or chill in the freezer for a soothing eye pack.
- Available in sleep inducing organic lavender, calming rose or unscented
- Free gift box included
- Size: 21cm x 8cm
- Please note print will vary from what’s pictured depending on how fabric is cut.
Returning an item that was purchased online, with postage:
Dear Blackbird Boutique does not cover the cost of return shipping. We suggest your return is trackable as we can only process returns on items that have been received.
Returning an item that was purchased online for pick up in store:
Returning an item that was purchased in-store:
We do not offer refunds for items purchased in store due to having the opportunity to try items on. You're welcome to an exchange or store credit.
We're so sorry you received a faulty item! Please email us at email@example.com asap with your order details and images of the fault/s for assessment.
Standard Australian Womens Sizing Chart
This chart is used as a guide only, sizing will differ slightly between brands. Please get in contact with us if you would like a more accurate idea of sizing.
Measuring your bust: Measure around the fullest part of your chest with your arms down by your side.
Measuring your waist: Measure around the natural waist line.
Measuring your hip Measure around the fullest part of the hip.
Women's Shoe Size Guide
Women's Denim Size Conversion Guide
If you have any general enquiries about this product please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you.