Join The Dream Team!
Retail Rockstar, Wedding Wizard and Homewares Hoarder aka Assistant Manager Wanted!
Imagine that you have the privilege of being the trusted advisor for a beautiful bride to be and her family. There is no higher honour than being an integral part of their journey and delivering a magical experience and result! Exciting right!?
Amante Bridal, The Marigold Merchant and Dear Blackbird Boutique is an amazing retail family nestled in the quaint country town of Warragul!
We’re renowned for our epic customer service, stunning product range and snack obsession!
We’re looking for a special someone to join our growing team who has a creative mind, a genuine passion for people and understands what an extraordinary customer service experience is.
We are seeking that special individual with exceptional people skills and an unshakeable belief that looking after your customers is all about creating an amazing experience. This is our secret sauce!
Someone who love lists and getting sh*t done! Who finds no greater joy than ticking off those goals and creating new ones. A person who has an eye for detail and a knack for creating beautiful and inspiring content!
Someone who believes there’s no ‘I’ in team and is happy to go where they are needed most:
We can expect to find you first in line, with mannequins tucked under your arm at the wedding fair. Buried under cardboard after The Marigold Merchant receives a huge delivery of dreamy baby bassinets, or at Dear Blackbird’s wrap station, with scissors in hand and candy canes stashed in your pocket during the Xmas rush!
Are you sitting there thinking…hey, that’s me in a nutshell!
Well, what are you waiting for! Apply already!
If you think we're a match made in heaven:
- Please send your resume and a cover letter outlining what you love about our stores, why you think you’re the Cinderella to our slipper and something unique you could bring to the team to email@example.com
Please note, applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Napier St, Warragul
Reports to: Manager on duty
The role of the Assistant Manager is primarily based in Amante Bridal and is also required to support the Manager of The Marigold Merchant and Dear Blackbird when needed.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Run and facilitate bridal appointments (the funnest part!)
- Deliver exceptional customer experience
- Keeping communication lines clear with brides and designers- this one’s super important
- Ordering gowns and maintaining a clear and precise ordering system
- Social media content creation and management- instagram, facebook, EDM’s (this is where you can get reeeeal creative!)
- Website updates- updating information, images and blog posts
- Assist in organising of trunk shows, photoshoots, trade events and out of hours store events
Support The Marigold Merchant and Dear Blackbird superstars in daily running of the store eg serving customers, processing stock and online orders
- This role requires clear communication (written and verbal) and a desire to build strong relationships with both customers and suppliers
- An ‘above and beyond’ attitude towards the business and customers
- Confidence meeting deadlines and balancing competing interests and business expectations
- Accuracy and time management are critical to success in this role
- Be a futuristic thinker- always looking for ways to improve and deliver a better experience for our customers and our team.
- Be a highly motivated both on solo tasks and team projects
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- A desire to grow, learn and evolve
Skills and Experience:
- Retail experience (In the wedding industry is a bonus!)
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (You’ll need to know your way around a spreadsheet)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, outstanding attention to detail and time management skills
- A think outside the box attitude and problem solving skills
- Experience in creating graphics and website knowledge is considered a bonus
- Experience in the bridal industry strongly preferred, but not essential
- Shopify experience is considered a bonus!
General duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure stores are clean and presentable at all times
- Assist with unpacking and processing stock for all stores
- Offering styling advice and techniques to customers
- Engage on social media posts
- Other duties and projects as the needs of the business evolve